2021-22 Initial Registration Fee
After completing the registation link for your specific program, you are ready to submit payment (see below).
Online Tuition Payments
Tuition Express is an electronic banking system by which parents may pay student tuition payments and registration fees using either a credit card, debit card or direct transfer from a checking account.
Fees are lower with Tuition Express:
- There is NO fee for electronic checking payments.
- Credit or debit card payments will incur a 3% transaction fee. The system carries a Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) charge of $20.00.
There are two options for online payments:
- Automated payments with bank account and/or credit card; this payment allows your tuition payment to be withdrawn on the scheduled due date. Note: this payment method will draw the full amount of your tuition balance so that your account is at a zero balance. You must complete an “Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization” and turn into the office to use this option (*see below).
- One time payment by credit card:
- Provide your credit card information via phone or in person to make a one time payment.
- Parents may login online at tuitionexpress.com to make a one time payment. You will need to create a login and password. Obtain your Tuition Express ID# from the office by calling 616-797-0842, ext. 1, or by emailing [email protected] (See complete instructions below.) *Please note that one time payments will take 2-3 days to post to your account.
- To make one time payment:
If you have any problems, please contact the office at 616-797-0842, ext 1, or email [email protected]
How do I make a tuition payment?
Tuition payments are made bi-weekly or monthly depending on which program your student is enrolled. Tuition payments can be made by check, cash or online through “Tuition Express." (information above)
How do I add an extra day of care?
If, from time-to-time, you need to add an extra day of care, please call the Early Childhood office 24 hours in advance at 616-797-0842 to ask if there is availability at your site. If there is availability, your account will be charged for the extra day used.