Online registration for the 2020-21 school year is available! To be eligible, children must be five years of age on or before December 1, 2020.
- Original Birth Certificate with raised seal
- Proof of residency (i.e. utility bill, tax statement, house buy/sell agreement, lease agreement)
- Photo ID of parent or guardian registering student
- Copy of current IEP if special services placement is required
- Health Appraisal with hearing and vision screening and immunization record - due to school by August 14
Parents who remain uncertain about placement and desire additional information to help guide the decision can register for a screening. Screening is recommended for students with birth dates after June 1, 2015, and required for students with birth dates after September 1, 2015. Screening will be held in each elementary building in February. The teacher will provide a summary of the child’s readiness skills following screening. Please contact the building if you would like to schedule a screening.
- Full day/every day kindergarten (all elementary buildings)
- Full day/every day prekindergarten (north and south locations to be determined)
All kindergarten grade placements will be honored. A team will review prekindergarten placement requests. Parents will be notified of placement decision by May 31, 2020. Information about late summer orientation for students and parents will be included in the notification letter.
For more information on the elementary curriculum, visit our curriculum site: