Thank you for choosing Hudsonville Public Schools!
When completing the 2021 - 2022 online enrollment, you will be required to upload the following documents:
- Original Birth Certificate with raised seal
- Copy of Immunization Records - Immunization Requirements
- Proof of residency (i.e. utility bill, tax statement, house buy/sell agreement, lease agreement)
- Photo ID of parent or guardian registering student
- Copy of current IEP if special services placement is required
- High School Students - copy of latest transcript
These items can be submitted in one of the following file formats: DOC, DOCX, PDF, TXT, RTF, XLS, XLSX, BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG
Please note that you are able to start the online enrollment and return to complete it at a later time. Please do not submit your registration until the above forms are uploaded. Once you finalize and submit the enrollment you will not be able to go back to make changes. If you are unable to attach these documents at the time of enrollment, you will receive further communication regarding alternative options.
Birth Certificate Information
Parents must provide a certified birth certificate with a raised seal. Copies will not be accepted.