Thank you for choosing Hudsonville Public Schools!
Step 1 - Complete Online Registration
Please note this form is for the current school year. Please do not use this for registering for the 2021-2022 school year. If you are registering for PreKindergarten or Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year click here to register. Check back to our website later in the spring when the enrollment for grades 1st-12th is open.
Step 2 - Make Appointment
After you complete the online registration process, we will contact you to schedule an appointment. At the time of your appointment you must bring:
- Original Birth Certificate with raised seal
- Copy of Immunization Records - Immunization Requirements
- Proof of residency (i.e. utility bill, tax statement, house buy/sell agreement, lease agreement)
- Photo ID of parent or guardian registering student
- Copy of current IEP if special services placement is required
- High School Students - copy of latest transcript
Birth Certificate Information
Parents must provide a certified birth certificate with a raised seal. Copies will not be accepted.