Food Program 

Letter from the Kitchen (click to access)

Hot Lunch Menus

How do I deposit money in my Hudsonville Community Ed Food Service lunch account?

  • You may leave your cash or check (payable to Hudsonville Community Ed Food Service) in a sealed envelope and place in the “Lunch” deposit box found in the lobby of the Early Childhood Center.
  • To make an online payment, please call Food Service at 616-457-2400 (September – May) to obtain your Food Service Child ID number.

List of Meals Provided by Program

  Full Day Preschool, Summer Camp Half Day Preschool, Before/After School Four Day GSRP / Half Day Four Day GSRP Full Day
AM/PM Snack (serve 2: milk, fruit/veg., grain/ bread, meat) X X X X
Breakfast (serve milk, fruit/veg., or juice, grain) X X X X
Lunch (serve milk, 2 fruit/veg., grain/ bread, meat) X   X X

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: USDA-Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call 866-632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:  (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: 202-690-7442; or (3) email:[email protected].  This institution is an equal opportunity provider.