The Preschool Program provides our 3-5 year olds with an active and fun-filled theme-based summer program. This structured learning environment will encourage exploration and discovery through fun summer activities and community visitors.
The School Age Program will reinforce school-year learning through a structured daily schedule that includes opportunities for gym, computers, recess, and large/small group time. The field trip calendar includes activities such as; bowling, arts/crafts, sprinklers, magic show, ice cream, parks, museums, walking to the library, etc. at no additional cost. Bussed field trips are available to school age students only. Students are considered school age if they have completed Young Fives/ Prek/Kindergarten.
Summer Childcare Program
Ages: Minimum of two and 9 months old and potty trained by start of program – 5th grade
Location: Early Childhood Center, 5535 School Ave.
Dates: Tues. June 11 - Fri. August 16, 2019
Program hours: 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday $120.00 per week
- Tuesday and Thursday $80.00 per week
- Monday - Friday $175.00 per week
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday $115.00 per week
- Tuesday and Thursday $76.00 per week
- Monday - Friday $165.00 per week
- Summer tuition includes field trip fees and bussing costs.
- Hot lunch program available, for an additional cost
- $140 due at registration ($40 per child registration fee; non-refundable & $100 deposit; non-refundable, applied to first week’s tuition)