Open House: Tuesday, Jan. 21, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Information has been updated for 2020-21 School Year - Registration link is available below
The Summer Program allows our students with a structured learning environment will encourage exploration and discovery through active and engaging activities and community visitors. The program provides a structured daily schedule for students including gym time, computers, recess, and large/small group time. The summer calendar of events includes activities on site, as well as field trips off school grounds (i.e. bowling, swimming, splash pads, parks) for school-age students. Bussed field trips are available to school age students only. Students are considered school age if they have completed Young Fives/ Prek/Kindergarten.
Summer Childcare Program
Ages: Minimum of three years and potty trained by start of program – 5th grade
Location: Early Childhood Center, 5535 School Ave.
Dates: Wednesday, June 10 - Tuesday, August 18, 2020 (tentative - dependent on HPS calendar)
Program hours: 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday $140.00 per week
- Tuesday and Thursday $92.00 per week
- Monday - Friday $185.00 per week
- Summer tuition includes field trip fees and bussing costs for school age students
- Hot lunch program available, for an additional cost
- $150 due at registration ($50 per child registration fee; non-refundable & $100 deposit; non-refundable, applied to first week’s tuition)
Pay Registration Fee and Deposit through ONLINE LINK