Information below is for the 2023-24 School Year - Open House Tuesday, February 7 from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Registration will be available on Wed. Feb. 8 at noon, online only.
Summer Childcare Program
Ages: Minimum of three years and fully potty trained by start of program (first day of attendance) – 5th grade
Location: Early Childhood Center, 5535 School Ave.
Program hours: 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Activity Calendar: Sample
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday||$150.00 per week|
|Tuesday and Thursday||$100.00 per week|
|Monday - Friday||$210.00 per week|
- Hot lunch program available, for an additional cost
- Summer tuition includes field trip fees and bussing costs for school age students
- Attendance for full summer is expected; tuition will be required for the entirety of the program, regardless of early disenrollment
- Summer dates are tentative and subject to change depending on the HPS calendar
- Program closed for the 4th of July holiday (2 days)