Before/After School Childcare
Information below is for the 2023/24 School Year- Enroll Now!
Before and After School Options
Click here to learn more about the Before & After School Programs
Ages: Pre-Kindergarten – 5th grade
Sites: Early Childhood Center (Alward, Park & South); Jamestown Lower (Jamestown Lower, Jamestown Upper & Forest Grove); Georgetown (Georgetown & Bauer & 5/6 Building)
Sessions: Monday – Friday (minimum of three consistent days per week is required)
- 6:30 a.m. – 8:50 a.m. Before school AND/OR
- 3:40 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. After school
|$34.50/ 1-3 days (a.m. or p.m.)||$46.00/ 4 days (a.m. or p.m.)||$57.50/ 5 days (a.m. or p.m.)|
|$69.00/ 1-3 days (a.m. & p.m.)||$92.00/ 4 days (a.m. & p.m.)||$115.00/ 5 days (a.m. & p.m.)|
- Care available on non-school days, all care held at ECC, cost is $50.00 per day. Snow day and non-school day hours: 7:45-5:00 p.m.
- Alward, Park, and South students will be bussed to/from the Early Childhood Center, 5535 School Ave
- Bauer students will be bussed to/from Georgetown Elementary, 3909 Baldwin St.
- 5th graders only from the new 5th/6th building will be bused to/from Georgetown Elementary, 3909 Baldwin St. (6th grade care not available) with an adjusted time for care will be 6:30-7:30a & 2:40-6:00p
Jamestown students will be bussed to/from Jamestown Lower Elementary. Forest Grove students will be bussed to/from the Jamestown Lower Elementary.
Before/After School Care Information
Click here to register for Before and After School Program
Hudsonville Early Childhood programming has been a wonderful opportunity for our three children. It has allowed me, as a working mom, to feel confident and secure knowing my children are well cared for, loved, and provided with ample learning and growth opportunities. We have utilized the all day preschool program, school age before and after school care and summer child care. Our children thoroughly enjoy their time spent in their programs and have fun, which is important. The Early Childhool staff, both in the office and at the various sites, are incredible – well organized, professional and caring. The summer programming has great activities and field trips which give the kids plenty of opportunity to have fun and enjoy the summer with their friends. I feel confident knowing my children are in a great place!