Frequently Asked Questions


Do I need to sign up each year to attend the program?

Yes, all families currently attending our programs who would like to return for the Summer and/or Fall programs MUST complete a new registration form.

When will registrations be available?

Registrations for the Summer Program and Fall Programing will be available in mid-January, each year. All current families will receive an email when the forms are available. Registration forms should include the registration fee and summer deposit, if applicable.

How do I make a tuition payment?

Tuition Statements are placed in your parent folder on a biweekly basis. The parent folder is located near the sign-in table at your Early Childhood site. Tuition payments are made bi-weekly or monthly depending on which program your student is enrolled. Tuition payments can be made by check or online through “e-Funds for schools.”

How do I add an extra day of care?

If, from time-to-time, you need to add an extra day of care, please call the Early Childhood office 24 hours in advance at 616-797-0842 to ask if there is availability at your site. If there is availability, your account will be charged for the extra day used.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (PDF), found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or by email.

Get Set for School!