If your child requires an inhaler or asthma medication at school, please provide:

1.     Asthma Action Plan or Home Plan of Care signed by physician and parent.

  • Please note: if your child does NOT require an inhaler or medication at school you do NOT need to provide an ‘Asthma Action Plan’ form.
  • Example Asthma Plan 

2.     Medication Administration Authorization Form signed by physician and parent.

3.   Provide medication prescribed.