The Hudsonville Orchestra Program:
- Is an integral part of the Hudsonville Music Program that works cooperatively to provide a comprehensive music education.
- Is based on a curriculum that will allow the students to take part in any musical expierence that is available.
- Strives to create life-long learners of and participants in music.
- Is considered at all secondary levels to be one of the best orchestra programs in the country.
- Is a program that attracts private teachers, professors, and student teachers who want to be a part of the program.
- Is invited and accepted to perform at conventions and events throughout the country on a regular basis.
Members of the Hudsonville Orchestra Program:
- Are professional in their demeanor.
- Are invested in their personal development as string musicians and members of society.
- Actively seek out varied musical activities.
- Are enthusiastic about and supportive of the program, other students, and themselves.
- Apply the three D's: Discipline, Dedication, and Desire.