Middle School Coed Cross Country
2019 Cross Country Information
Cross Country will be running into the fall season soon and Coach Steed (Riley) and Coach Henderson (Baldwin) are looking forward to another fast and exciting year. Cross Country is a non-cut sport and all 7th and 8th grade students are welcome. Practices will begin as follows:
Riley Street practices begin August 26th from 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. Parent Meeting August 28 at 4:45 in the Baldwin Middle Media Center. Coach John Steed ([email protected])
Baldwin Street Practices begin August 26th from 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. Parent Meeting August 28 at 4:45 in the Baldwin Middle Media Center. Coach Jeff Henderson ([email protected])
There are a few items that must be taken care of prior to starting the season:
- Have a physical on file in the office.
- Have a signed athletic code on file in the office.
- Bring running shoes, athletic clothing, and a water bottle to practice EVERYDAY.
- Pay a $75.00 participation fee (payable to HPS either on line or in the office)
- (not mandatory) Have a watch to keep splits and time for practices and for meets.
Looking forward to an awesome season!
We’re sorry, no events were found for this calendar.
Cross Country Results
We’re sorry, no articles were found for this listing.