Again this year, Hudsonville High School will be using an online system that enables parents to "book" times for their conferences. The program being used is called "SchoolBookings" and is the same system used previously at Hudsonville High School and Baldwin Middle School. Go to www.schoolbookings.net to book your confrences.
- Monday, October 8, 2018 from 5:30 - 9:00 PM access code: qzf98
- Monday, October 15, 2018 from 5:30 - 9:00 PM access code: qzf98
- Monday, January 21, 2019 from 5:30 - 9:00 PM access code: (will be available about 2 weeks prior to conferences)
Monday, January 28, 2019 from 5:30 - 9:00 PM access code: (will be available about 2 weeks prior to conferences)
- Monday, April 22,2019 from 6:00 - 8:00 PM access code: (will be available about 2 weeks prior to conferences)
- Wednesday, April 24, 2019 from 6:00 - 8:00 PM access code: (will be available about 2 weeks prior to conferences)
Details you need to know about scheduling conferences
Here are the details about using SchoolBookings:
- You will need to know your child's schedule and which building each class is in. This can be found in PowerSchool. The building (HHS or HFC) is located next to the room number on the schedule. Contact the office if you are having trouble logging in.
- Here's a step-by-step tutorial video that includes helpful tips and reminders.
- Helpful tips / reminders
- Schedule conferences by building not by class period. The building is listed by the room number on your child's schedule. This will prevent you from having to go back and forth to the Freshman Campus and High School.
- Give yourself enough time in between conferences so that you can arrive to your next conference on time. It is suggested to schedule a block in between each conference.
- Conferences are 5 minutes in length. It's important that you arrive on time so that the whole session can be used to discuss your child's progress. It is also very important to end the session on time in order to provide the next session their full allotted time.
- Do NOT delete your confirmation email you receive after booking your conferences. You will need to use this link to make changes if necessary.
- Because of shared time with the middle schools or other reasons, the teachers listed below will only be available for scheduling at the listed times: (this information not yet available for 2018-19)
If you are having trouble scheduling conferences, please contact the office and we will be happy to help. We are hopeful that this booking system makes parent-teacher conferences a much better experience for everyone. Because we are new to it, we recognize that there may be some unforeseen issues. Our plan is to learn and make this process even better each time we use it.