High School Preschool Class Helpers
We are excited to share that we are partnering with the Hudsonville High School preschool class over the course of the next couple of months. The high school students will be a part of our Early Childhood Center classrooms to observe and assist our teachers with various projects. We're sure your child(ren) will enjoy having some new faces in the classroom!
Spring break begins on Friday, March 29, and continues Monday - Friday, April 1-5. The Early Childhood Center will be OPEN for students currently attending our full day preschool program and our before and after school care programs only. Care will be held at the Early Childhood Center only, located at 5535 School Ave. All other programs will be closed.
Hot lunch for the week is as follows:
- Friday, March 29: Bosco cheese sticks w/whole grain breading; tator tots; applie slices
- Monday, April 1: Sausage Links (2); mini pancakes (5); hashbrown cubes; mandarin oranges
- Tuesday, April 2: Double stuffed cheese pizza; banana; steamed green beans
- Wednesday, April 3: Chickens nuggets (4); garlic toast; celery sticks; grapes
- Thursday, April 4: Cheese/hamburger on bun; french fries; banana
- Friday, April 5: Scrambled egges (cheese/bacon available); muffin; cucumber slices; orange wedges
Please note that tuition is billed according to each child's contracted care schedule, regardless of holiday, sickness or non-attendance. Each family will be given a one week vacation credit to be used during the school year, after being in attendance for three months. Vacation must be taken within one week, Monday - Friday; vacation time cannot be broken up into separate days to be used throughout the year. If have not used your vacation credit yet and would like to use it during spring break, please let the office know at 616-797-0842, ext. 1, or you may email [email protected]