eFunds Online Payment Changes as of January 1, 2019
Effective January 1, 2019, the following changes are being implemented with regard to making credit or debit card transactions with eFunds for Schools, our online payment provider:
- There will no longer be a flat fee charge of $2.65 per credit or debit card transaction
- There will now be a fee of $2.65 per $100.00 payment
- There is no daily limit on the amount of your payment
Checking account payments will continue to incur a flat fee of $1.00 per transaction with a $750.00 daily limit. (Therefore, there are no changes to checking account payments.)
*If you currently have a recurring payment set up and would like to change your payment method, please do so online prior to January 1, 2019.
Please follow the guidelines below to help keep our school healthy during the upcoming winter season:
- Fever: if your child has a fever of 100 or greater, please keep your child home until he/she is fever free for 24 hours without fever-reducing medication
- Vomiting: please keep your child home until your child is free from vomiting for 24 hours without the use of medication
- Diarrhea: please keep your child home until your child is free from diarrhea for 24 hours with the use of medication
- Sore throat/cough/cold: please keep your child home if they have excessive coughing or discharge
Lost and Found Items
Several items were left at the ECC from our recent non-school day and snow day. If you are missing items, freel free to check the lost and found table in the ECC lobby. The lobby is open from 6:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Ottawa County Snow Plow Safety Reminders
The Ottawa County Road Commission has provided the following important snow plow reminders.